Terms and Conditions
I approve of the programme enrolment and have read the privacy act 1993 (Below). I understand that staff will exercise all care, but accidents can happen and I authorise any medical care urgently required. I understand that I/my child will be responsible for my/his/her property and behaviour. I understand that enrolling in the programme I/he/she abide by any rules and policies of the Napier Aquatic Centre. Images taken of participants during Napier Aquatic Centre programmes may be used for future promotion of the programmes.
- To confirm enrolment all fees must be paid and the enrolment form must be signed.
- Appropriate swim wear is to be worn at all times.
- We recommend the use of goggles and caps as they aid the swimmer and help promote confidence and comfort in the water.
- The Napier Aquatic Centre has the right to change the instructors should the need arise.
- We do not give refunds for missed or withdrawn classes. We hire instructors based on our registrations.
- The Napier Aquatic Centre reserves the right to cancel any programmes where insufficient enrolments are received and will offer a full refund in these circumstances if an alternative solution cannot be arranged
- We do not offer make-up lessons for illness or conflicts with other activities.
- Credits will be issued for extended illness when a medical certificate is presented and for the event of a pool closure.
- All lesson bookings are on a first in basis with a week of preferential booking time given to current participants. If the class you have selected is already full we will try to fit your child into another time slot that suits you.
- Policies and Procedures. Please see Reception to view our Policies and Procedures booklet.
Privacy Act 1993
Napier Aquatic Centre collects the above information for the purpose of programme registration. Napier Aquatic Centre will only use the information for management purposes and you may view this information and check the details you have supplied.